- Amla with honey aids in better digestion by properly regulating gastric & digestive enzymes that are essential to digest food properly and satiate your appetite.
- It helps in maintaining insulin levels and regulates blood sugar levels. Being a natural sweetener, it is a definite cure for diabetes and boosts overall health.
- Consuming Amla with honey in winter will keep your body warm from inside out and enable your body to be more adaptable to weather changes.
- It can beat infection, strengthen your immune system and improve your overall health.
- It chases cold and cough away from you and is considered as a traditional medicine prepared by grandmothers.
- It is very good for detox. It flushes out toxins from your body and initiates better organ functioning. It also aids in weight loss.
- Amla prevents signs of aging by enhancing your skin quality as it is rich in anti-oxidants.
- It cures sore throat and helps reducing constipation.
- It helps to heal painful mouth ulcers and has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing arthritis-related pain.
- Strengthens the liver and prevents jaundice. It also treats digestive problems and infertility.
- Makes hair healthy naturally.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review