- It can prevent cardio-vascular diseases, diabetes and even cancer. The black rice contains a plant compound called anthocyanins, which gives it its black-purple colour. According to research anthocyanin has strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer properties.
- It is also a rich source of dietary fibre. The phytonutrients present in black rice help cleanse the body of disease-causing toxins (caused by free radicals). Black rice helps the liver (one of the most significant detoxifiers of the body) eliminate unwanted substances through its antioxidant activity.
- Eating black rice may have a positive impact on your healthy cholesterol levels too. The anthocyanins phytochemicals found in black rice, reduces the Low Density Lipo-protein (LDL) cholesterol also known as bad cholesterol, which is a common contributor to cardiovascular diseases. It also brings down overall cholesterol levels.
- Black rice also offers a minutely increased amount of protein content over other healthier variants.
- Research shows that black rice contains high amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin — two types of carotenoids that are associated with eye health. Buy Organic Black Rice Online
- Black Rice is a great source of Protein, Vitamin E, B2, B3, Beta-Carotene and many other naturally available nutrients such as Calcium, Magnesium, Chromium, Phosphorous, Iron, Zinc and Copper.
- Loaded with Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Black Rice is good for eye health too.
Saaral’s Special – Karuppu Kavuni Arisi
At Saaral, we offer a variant of Karuppu Kavuni Rice which poses as the perfect and healthy alternative to the regular white rice. Replete with nutrients and rich in Iron and Fibre; our variety has a mild nutty taste.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review