- Dates are a good source of various vitamins and minerals, energy, sugar, and fibre. It also contains calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and zinc.
- Dates are highly nutritious. It aids in healthy bowel movements and has high concentration of anti-oxidants to improve overall health.
- It improves brain functionality and facilitates natural labour
- Dates with honey reduce risk of cancer, prevents microbial infections and helps fight diabetes.
- Dates with honey are loaded with potassium, and yet contain little sodium, and that goes a long way in keeping your nervous system in order. The potassium helps to reduce cholesterol, and keeps the risk of a stroke in check.