- Kiwis help in treating asthma. It aids in digestion and acts as a booster to the immune system.
- Kiwis help prevent sickness and manage blood pressure levels in our body.
- It protects against loss of vision. It is a low-calorie fruit rich in Vitamin C. It contains many vital nutrients required by the human body.
- Kiwis contain a good amount of vitamin K. Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin that regulates blood clotting, metabolism and blood calcium levels.
- It helps in the formation of red blood cells, improves health of bones, nerves and immune function in our body.
- Copper is a prevalent nutrient in kiwis and provides 14% of your recommended daily intake. It helps in absorption of iron by our body.
- Kiwis also contain reasonable amounts of folate, potassium and dietary fibres which help in reducing DNA damage.
- Kiwi with honey is a natural source of energy and acts as a powerful antioxidant.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review